This dashboard shows what high school graduates do after graduation. For each public high school, this interactive dashboard shows:
- The percentage of graduates enrolled in college/university or working,
- The top in-state and out-of-state colleges by enrollment, and
- The percentage of students who earn a credential or degree within five years.
The Georgia Higher Learning and Earnings (GHLE) project provides information on earnings information for Georgia technical college and college/university graduates who work in Georgia after earning their degrees. The project includes an interactive dashboard, report, and summary of findings that explore earnings patters by degree type, program of study/major, and technical college and college/university.
The Schools Like Mine application allows parents, educators, and community members to find schools with similar student populations to their school. It also lists the school’s letter grade and College and Career Readiness Performance Index (CCRPI) to allow for comparison of performance between the “like” schools.
The Interactive Education Data Map provides stakeholders a customizable, visual representation of data throughout the state. The map includes district-level data on:
- Student mobility
- Student demographics
- Standardized test performance
- College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI) scores
- Community demographics