GAfutures is Georgia's primary resource for information on planning, applying, and paying for college. The website aims to help students of all ages explore and plan for college and is loaded with tools and information that will make the process of searching, applying, and paying for college easier. GAfutures is a project of the Georgia Student Finance Commission and replaced GACollege411.
Using GAfutures, Georgia students will be able to:
- Apply for state financial aid programs (including HOPE and Move On When Ready)
- Check HOPE GPA status (begining as early as 9th grade)
- Learn about state financial aid programs and eligible postsecondary institutions
- Learn about federal financial aid and repayment options
- Search and apply to colleges
- Search a nationwide scholarship database
The GAfutures website is available here.
Please note GAfutures will not support BRIDGE/CCRPI requirements. The Georgia Department of Education will manage this process beginning with the 2016-2017 academic year. For more information, please visit the Georgia Student Finance Commission website.